ENGIE offers turnkey transport solutions using the wide range of skills at the group’s disposal:
- Designing of urban public-transport and railway infrastructures,
- Integration of the systems that make up a transport infrastructure,
- Electrification of railway lines,
- Railway signalling,
- Communication systems,
- Network monitoring,
- Operation-control centre.
- Between 2001 and 2012, the share of public transport increased by 20% in all urban transport in developed countries.
- 60% of the world’s population will live in towns in 2050.
- Public transport by rail helps to improve passenger transport while having a smaller environmental impact.
- ENGIE offers innovative financing methods to adapt to the specific constraints of each geographical region.
For who ?
- Regional authorities, like Dijon (France) and Cuenca (Ecuador)
- Urban transport operators like RATP and Transpole (France), or STIB (Belgium)
- Railway companies like SNCF