ENGIE offers turnkey charging infrastructures for electric buses, as a complete or partial solution depending on local needs:
- Economic and technological feasibility studies
- Detailed design for an optimal charging infrastructure
- Urban planning and impact studies
- Fleet optimisation
- Implementation of the network and installation of electric charging stations
- Training of technical and sales teams
- Operation and maintenance of the infrastructure
- Local power production from renewable energy sources
- Smart fleet management
- 92% of the earth’s inhabitants today are exposed to poor air quality, according to the WHO, particularly in large cities.
- Developing electric transport is a major lever to fight pollution and purify the air in towns.
- ENGIE designs, installs and maintains electric charging station networks and supplies them with electricity including from renewable sources.
- Today’s choices already impact the future ENGIE has developed its exceptional expertise by combining numerous skills to become a unique partner for local authorities.
THE EXPERTISE of a global player
ENGIE is recognised for its expertise in managing complex solutions in more but also less mature markets, with the capacity to offer innovative combined financial solutions adapted to local constraints. Clients can thereby benefit from the group’s overall competence in project management and its highly skilled teams.
For who ?
- Mass transport operators: public or private
- Local authorities that want to improve their environmental footprint
- Bus manufacturers that require the expertise of a recognised provider of charging infrastructures.