- Designing smart intersection systems,
- Installing and commissioning systems,
- Integrating technologies,
- 24/7 operational maintenance,
- Collecting and analysing power-consumption data,
- Related services: traffic control and management centre, video-surveillance cameras, etc.
- The demand for urban transport will multiply by 2.6 between 2010 and 2050, with 67% of the world’s population living in towns by 2050.
- Urban congestion has a major impact on air quality, quality of life and the attractiveness of a region.
ENGIE designs smart intersection systems adapted to each urban situation. By joining up different systems, synergies appear that make it possible to create services that are truly optimised for citizens. For example, if cameras can communicate with traffic lights, it could really streamline traffic by limiting unnecessary stops for vehicles.
For who ?