ENGIE offers companies and municipalities that want to create a transport service for their employees a complete professional car-sharing solution.
- Installation of boxes in company cars to access the car-sharing service;
- Booking application for company cars;
- Service maintenance (box and application);
- Rental of electric cars;
- Installation and commissioning of charging stations;
- Power supply to charging stations.
- 92% of the earth’s inhabitants today are exposed to poor air quality, according to the WHO, particularly in large cities.
- To fight pollution and purify the air in towns, reducing the number of kilometres travelled by individual thermal cars becomes crucial.
- Car-sharing enables employees to share company cars and to use electric vehicles. This also applies to rental cars and service vehicles.
- ENGIE designs, installs and maintains a comprehensive car-sharing service for companies that includes electric cars, a booking application, charging points, and electricity from renewable sources.
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT PARTNERS
- Charging station service: expert in jointly owned charging stations since 2012.
- EV Box: a Dutch company founded in 2010
that has become the leader in the electric charging station market with 40,000 charging points installed worldwide. EV Box stations can easily be recognised by the LED ring around the charging socket.
- Powerdale: a Belgian company specialising in energy control and electric transport. Electrabel and Cofely, subsidiaries of ENGIE, worked with Powerdale to develop a new simple or double charging station model called CarPlug. The station can be installed indoors or outdoors. It is compatible with all types of rechargeable vehicles and can charge up to 60%.
A HEADSTART FOR SMART CHARGING
- ENGIE Lab works on smart-charging solutions for all types of electric vehicles: cars, bus or scooters. With these solutions, several vehicles can be charged simultaneously at the right time and up to the right level, to consume power more efficiently and protect existing power installations in case of overload.
For who ?
- SD Worx,